Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Can I restrict vistation because my son's father has dangerous snakes as pets?

Asked on 8/27/13, 2:02 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You cannot just withhold contact you need a court order so file a motion first, also send a letter telling him your concerns first.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 2:22 am

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

I agree with initial answer but I recommend including a copy of the letter with your Motion.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 5:03 am
Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

You can never legally just restrict timeshare ("visitation"), because there is a court order out there someone that commands it. On the other hand, I wouldn't put my child in danger. If you think the snakes are a danger to your child, you should probably call the police or DCF, and see a lawyer about filing a motion to restrict timeshare.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 7:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida