Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What are my rights in Florida if my son has been living with me for 3+ years as pertaining to being the primary parent. His mother lives in Seattle, WA and is thinking of having him move back to an unstable home and she is known for alcohol and drug abuse constantly. Thank you. Bradford Hatt. Email is [email protected] and cell# is 352-246-5077

Asked on 6/03/20, 9:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, PLLC

Our law firm received your message on Lawguru. We handle family law/child support cases like yours and would be happy to speak with you.

I am Licensed to practice law in Florida, but in Seattle and my offices are in Florida.

Most potential clients want to know what our services will cost them. It is impossible to predict how much a case will cost, because it very much depends on how cooperative other parties are, which is out of our control. If you would like to discuss your case, please call our offices.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/20, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida