Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I am seeking a divorce in Florida, husbands whereabouts are unknown. No assets and no children

Asked on 5/19/20, 12:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You will have to satisfy the court you made attempts to locate him before you can serve a summons by publication in the media.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/20, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida