Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

i have shared custody of my children and I am scared my ex-husband is trying to take them away from me. What can I do?

Asked on 5/26/11, 11:46 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Carolyn Jones Law Office of Carolyn R. Jones

I am unsure how to address your question. Has he filed anything to indicate that he is going to take the kids. Or has he done anything. If you want to be more specific maybe I could give you some options. Or you could give me a call directly.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/11, 11:55 am
Elliot Goldstein Law Offices of Elliot Jay Goldstein

I agree with Ms. Jones. Before an attorney can really address your concerns, you need to disclose the basis for your fear.

If you opt to proceed without the assistance of counsel, be aware that you will not be entitled to a “do over” if things go badly.

The above information is provided without any consideration/payment having been received, and without full knowledge of all of the facts.

An internet inquiry is no substitution for an in-office consultation with an attorney.

If your situation falls within the Greater Tampa Bay area, I would be happy to schedule you for a no obligation half hour office consultation. The main office is in Dunedin, with a satellite location in Tampa.

Feel free to Google me.

Good Luck, Elliot Goldstein

Law Offices of Elliot Jay Goldstein, P.A.

1587 Main St., Ste. C

Dunedin, FL 34698

Tele. No.: 727/455-6596

Law Offices of Elliot Jay Goldstein, P.A.

550 N. Reo St. Ste. 300

Tampa, FL 33609

Tele. No.: 813/810-1500

Read more
Answered on 5/26/11, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida