Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I got sick In 2009 an gave up my parental rights for no reason and she was adopted is there a way to get her back

Asked on 7/26/13, 9:23 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

As a general rule once approved by the court that type of matter may not be reopened. Best to have attorney review paperwork.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 6:50 am

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

you have no recourse

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida