Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

i want to slow my divorce down ,but I need financial relief judge or gothru a magistrate I live in florida

Asked on 9/15/13, 3:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

File a motion for temporary relief to get the financial assistance you need.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 12:43 pm

Carolyn Jones Law Office of Carolyn R. Jones

You can file a Motion for Temporary Relief. Best Wishes

Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida