Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My son needs to file an emergency custody for my grandson. My son lives in one county and grandson lives in another in which county should he file in?

Asked on 9/10/12, 7:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Where the mother and child reside.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/12, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida