Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Can I be taking off child support if I found out the child is not minds

Asked on 6/07/13, 5:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Natalie Hall The Law Office of Natalie D. Hall, P.A.

You may be able to "disestablish" paternity for a child that you have found out is not yours. This is done with a filing in the Circuit Court that established the paternity or set the support amount. Consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 5:36 pm

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Yes. You have to file a petition to dis-establish paternity

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 11:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida