Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I would like to talk to an attorney concerning a misrepresentation issue in a divorce case in Pinellas County, Florida. It involves the Final Judgment and what was presented at trial. Are there any attorneys answering questions here that could provide contact information. Thank you

Asked on 8/18/13, 8:41 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Contact my office for free consultation

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 2:18 am

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

you should talk with a local attorney immediately. Unless there was serious fraud you may lose rights of appeal 30 days after the Final Judgment was signed.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 5:51 am
Carolyn Jones Law Office of Carolyn R. Jones

You should contact a local attorney right away in order to preserve your appellate rights.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 6:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida