Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Victim of domestic violence. I need help accessing my husbands medical records, he has Huntingtons disease and we have two children, he is collecting Soc sec dis. His and theirs, for 3 yrs now. He doesnt pay support or have any contact. need help with divorce, custody, and restitution.

Asked on 9/24/12, 5:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

Set up consultations with aggressive family lawyers in your area, and choose the one you feel you can trust the most and who will fight for you.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/12, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida