Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Wife was arrested for battery on me. I left to another house in the same state with the kids untill the case is over. Due to the domestic violence am I legally able to do this. I am still letting her see and speak to the kids as when I went to the bond hearing the judge told her she can have supervised visitation after I told the judge I was leaving the house

Asked on 10/30/13, 1:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You cannot relocate more than 50 miles without court permission.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 1:40 pm

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

If you are the victim of violence then you have to act. If you intend to permanently move more than 50 miles away you need permission from the court.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 2:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida