Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Me and my wife have no children and no property, we got married for months ago and want a simple divorce. We both agree on it. We got married in the state of florida. Which form do I need to download? What do we need to do?

Asked on 2/07/13, 9:40 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Contact the clerk for the forms or me I will give you a good price 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 2/07/13, 9:43 am

Natalie Hall The Law Office of Natalie D. Hall, P.A.

You may get a "simple divorce packet" from the clerk of the court. However the clerk will not assist you in completing the form.

Seek a consultation from a divorce attorney in your area. Many will offer a free consultation for a simple divorce.

Natalie Hall, Esq.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/07/13, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida