Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

my wife left our house we bought in Florida . She said she was going over to her daughters house in Tampa. She said she would be back in two days .This was September 25,2017 She has two other houses paid for . She hasn't returned yet. I spoke to her on the phone she told me that she started fixing up the secod floor of the house that she owns in Georgia . She has no intentions of coming back to Florida . What should I do

Asked on 2/13/18, 1:25 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Go see a divorce lawyer if you want a divorce. If you do not want a divorce, get up to Georgia and see if you can work things out with your wife.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/18, 5:54 am
Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

You nneed to speak with a Florida Family law attorney ASAP. Florida courts lose jurisdiction after 181 days starting when she leaves Florida.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/18, 1:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida