Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Florida

I have a court order that I get my daughter every other wknd and my ex will not let me get her can I just go n get her with the law

Asked on 5/28/13, 2:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jane-Robin Wender Wender Law, P.A.

You need to file a motion with the court who will execute an order to give to law officers to get your daughter

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 8:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Florida