Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

How can I claim up to $4000 of personal property as being exempt? I do not own a home.

Asked on 7/13/12, 1:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

See Florida Statutes Chapter 222 to follow the right procedure when needed.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/12, 12:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida