Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

lawsuit/written reponse

How do you write a response to a attached complaint i have been served with a summon. I have not paid for my car in months. But l want to keep the car. The car loan people want to take it back l am behind 6 months. How can l write a response to this. I need to write a response ASAP. Thank you for your time

Asked on 11/19/07, 10:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: lawsuit/written reponse

See my prior response. If the document is a complaint, you need to admit, deny or say without knowledge to the allegations and raise any legal defenses that you have to the complaint.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/07, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida