Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

Would it be legit to sue our neighbors in small claims court or to hire a lawyer to do it ?

they have a birdfeeder out back of their home that has caused nothing but weeds to take over our backyard and front yard and has caused us to pay extra on our lawn care and it’s getting absolutely ridiculous

Asked on 12/23/21, 7:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You need an attorney because what you want is likely outside the jurisdiction of the small claims court. I assume you have tried to discuss this with you neighbor without success? Your attorney should reach out to see if some type of mediation would help prior to filing suit. Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/23/21, 8:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida