Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I live in the same home as my father, he wants me out for he can move my daughter and boyfriend in. He has me living in one room right now and if they move in I won't have access to the bathroom or kitchen. He doesn't want to go through the ejectment process with the court and constantly harrasses me about moving out. I live in Florida and need to now what my rights are. Thank you

Asked on 11/09/13, 2:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

If he owns the home and you don't have written lease, you likely will need to move. Contact a local attorney to go into more detail on your rights.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/13, 7:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida