Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I'm a server, fired today for committing fraud. A guest claimed I filled out his credit card slip giving myself a bigger tip and signing his signature. I did nothing of the sort. The guest's copy looks different from the one the guest left so I was fired after 2 years of loyal service. I wasn't arrested or anything-just fired. I want my good name cleared more than my job cause I'm 100 percent NOT GUILTY!

What can I do about this injustice?

Asked on 5/26/10, 10:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm

How bout a written complaint to the HR department of your restaurant or chain?

Where you getting paid all of your tips that you earned?

Check out my employee rights blog, I have posts on tip pooling as well as what you can do if your employer says bad stuff about you.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/10, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida