Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

Can you sue a person who has caused mental anguish to another?

Asked on 4/15/11, 7:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul V. Suppicich Maney, Gordon & Zeller, P.A.

Sure, one can sue. The question is...should one sue? If you would like to consult on the matter, contact me at my law office at (813) 951-6187

Read more
Answered on 4/15/11, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida