Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

We are bringing a friend of our daughter to Florida with us on vacation. She is a minor. What should we get to allow us to get medical care in case of illness or accident.

Asked on 6/20/12, 5:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

An authorization from her parents.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/12, 5:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida