Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

I live in Florida and would like to know what are my responsibilities if my husband incurs medical bills and has no insurance.

Asked on 9/16/10, 4:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

You are not responsible for the medical bills of your husband unless you entered into a contract with the medical provider stating that you would pay the bills.

If you�d like to schedule a telephone or email legal consultation, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please email your inquiries at [email protected] and I�ll send you a Questionnaire. Or you may reach me by telephone at 1-800-408-5818.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship

Read more
Answered on 9/26/10, 7:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida