Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

How can I make it so a friend not a family member can legally make medical decisions for me in the event I am not able to make these decisions for me?

Asked on 2/28/13, 3:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

In Florida, you would do this using a Designation of Health Care Surrogate (Power of Attorney for Health Care). Should you need assistance in executing this document, please feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/13, 3:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida