Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

My 13 yr old daughter's Dad is in a 3rd world country. Me and my daughter are US Residents. Is there anything I can do to bring him over along with his wife and minor child?

Asked on 2/13/20, 4:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Once your daughter becomes a U.S. citizen & turns 21, she can petition her father. Otherwise, there is nothing you or she can do to assist him in the family based categories at this time. He can always investigate employment based options, political asylum, etc., depending on his particular set of circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/20, 4:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida