Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Hello,�I'm working for a BIG company using my opt, and the company will not sponsor a H1b visa for me. My question is how big a company should be to be legally sponsor H1b. How many employees does it require. What are the other requirements for a small company to sponsor.� I have a 2 year degree in business administration and a 4 year degree in photography. I have a friend that owns a small business (just her) and wants to hire me as her photographer to photograph and run advertisement for her business. Can she?

Asked on 1/22/12, 4:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert West Immigration Lawyer Robert West

You will need to discuss with a competent immigration lawyer right away. Generally, a photographer would not qualify for an H-1B since the job generally does not require any degree at all.

Read more
Answered on 1/22/12, 4:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida