Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

my husband is usa citizen,and he cant sponsor me,how can i reunion with him and my 3 years old son,we did all the papers,but we are stuck with sponsor

Asked on 11/10/11, 10:42 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

Why is your husband not able to sponsor you? You may be able to find success with a joint sponsor. Please contact my office at 904-576-2581.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/11, 10:51 am
Seeta Nangia Law Offices of Seeta Nangia

If your husband is a U.S. Citizen he should be able to petition for you as your spouse. If he does not meet the minimum income requirements for the Affidavit of Support, he can get a co-sponsor that is a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident of at least 18 years of age to join the petition. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact me at 415-273-9123 or [email protected]

Seeta L. Nangia, Esq.

Law Offices of Seeta Nangia

Exclusively Practicing Immigration Law

Phone: (415) 273-9123

Email: [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 11/10/11, 6:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida