Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Marrying a non-citizen

My boyfriend is on a student via from brazil, and we want to get married, what do i have to do? or what is involved?

Asked on 10/24/08, 3:01 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Marrying a non-citizen

Mr. Cho is correct. We have one attorney who only does this area of immigration law so contact us if you want assistance.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/08, 5:58 pm
Michael Cho Law Offices of Michael Cho

Re: Marrying a non-citizen

You may get married then apply for his green card.

More information can be found here:

Please feel free to contact me should you require formal assistance on this matter.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/08, 3:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida