Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I dont know who to ask for help. My situation is overwhelming. Ok. I got pregnant by this guy in the state of florida . i know his first and last name. I dont know if the father of my child is here legally or illigally in the state of florida. Can you please help me. The father is from Guatemala. How do i get child support from him?

Asked on 8/25/19, 12:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 8/25/19, 3:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida