Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

How do i get my step daughter over here to live with her father and i? I need help. Her father is not a resdent over here.

Asked on 9/21/16, 4:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul V. Suppicich Maney, Gordon, Zeller, P.A.

How old is the step-daughter? Is the father married to you? Are you a U.S. citizen? To bring his daughter to the U.S., your husband(?) must establish himself here first. If you are a citizen and he is your husband, you need to file an I-130, Petition for Alien Relative and I-485, Application to Adjust Status. Include ALL of your husband's children on the documents. If he qualifies and she meets all the necessary conditions, she can come too. Forms and instructions are at

Read more
Answered on 9/22/16, 8:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida