Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

My work permit will expire in 45 days. I already applied to renew my EAD card. Can I work while my EAD renewal is pending?

Asked on 1/06/12, 9:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ajay Arora Ajay K. Arora, Attorney-at-Law, P.C.

Unless you have independent employment authorization (such as H1B or L1 visa status), you can be employed only with an unexpired EAD.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/12, 6:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida