Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida

My father has been in a case over surgery on his ankle for the past couple of years now and the case is going no where. I feel like our lawyer just wants the insurance to just give us a settlement but we want the amount to cover all the bills that we have had to pay over the years for my dads medical expenses. Should we get a new lawyer since nothing has changed? Please and Thank You.

Asked on 11/08/12, 8:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No one can answer this without investigation of the lawsuit.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/12, 9:39 am

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Mr. Slater is correct. You need to discuss it with your attorney OR get a copy of your file and find another attorney.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/12, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida