Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida

I have a freind who was involved in an a auto acc. he was in his car and hit by cement truck fom behind on hwy he has since been forced to file for bankrupsy and needs cnstant medicine he is on his 4th lawyer this one just recently told him he only has arthritis his doctor and his body tell him he needs surgery hisn passanger settled out of court for small amount as he was not severe;y injuried my freinds lawyer just sent him a paper in the mail saying that he want to accept a settlement that will be released to the bankrupsy court and he has 21 days to contest this how is my freind going to receive his surgery and continue treatment for his injury caused by accident with no money and with a lawyer who just cant hang on my freind has been suffering physicaly for 3 yrs now not to mention the financial strain as he is unable to work please anyone help help help

Asked on 6/16/13, 5:23 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Aronberg Aronberg & Aronberg, Injury Law Firm

I would like to speak to you and/or your friend about this accident and his injuries. I need more information to give an opinion on the case. Are you able to call my office? 561-266-9191

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 5:43 am

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

He needs to consult with new attorney asap.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 7:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida