Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida

how do we pursue a legal matter after which a person died the beneficiary was changed and the money paid out to an unauthorized person?

Asked on 10/29/10, 4:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Melvin Wright Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter

To answer this, you need an attorney to review the relevant documents. Suits on life insurance policies often include a right to attorneys fees.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/10, 5:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida