Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida


I stupidly signed a release forsettlement with a disability Insurance company. I faxed the signed copy but have not forwarded the original. Can I rescind my acceptance? medicine & depression & anxiety plus they were late with my monthly check.

Asked on 6/14/07, 2:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: Release

you probably cannot, but with a late check that might give you an out. you need to see a lawyer right away.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/07, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida