Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida

hi, i had a tenant stayed at my property for three month but she payed only one month i evacted her by court and now her attorny sent me a letter asking for the house insurance because she get injyred at the house

he said that happened the month she did not bay the rent which was the second month

please let me know what should i do

she is trying to get any money

Asked on 3/18/11, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Report this to your insurance carrier.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/11, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida