Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida

I was turning into my driveway about midnight, an atv hit my truck back part of cab on driver side. He lied about his name, flipped the atv back up and left.. I only have liability insurance it is a 1999, was in perfect shape. How would I handle such a situation.. Trooper did it as a property damage, hit and run. Thanks for any insight as to how to handle....

Asked on 4/28/18, 7:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

without comprehensive/collision insurance you are out of pocket for your losses.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/18, 7:35 am
Levi Wilkes Levi Lawrence Wilkes, Attorney-at-Law, PLLC

I Agree with the above statement as it doesn't appear you are claiming any injury to yourself and only your property (the truck).

Read more
Answered on 4/30/18, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida