Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Florida


If I was illegaly put in jail with a bond of that I do not even have been aware of with out my knowledge. Is there a way to get these things undone with the help of a lawyer/

Asked on 10/30/07, 5:56 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: incarceration

If you were illegally put in jail there is a way to get that undone with the assistance of a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/07, 7:43 am

Stuart M. Address Law Offices of Stuart M. Address, P.A.

Re: incarceration

It depends upon why you were put in jail and whether there was probable cause. If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact my office and refer to your LawGuru question.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/07, 11:50 am

Re: incarceration

You need to contact a local lawyer for help.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/07, 5:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Florida