Legal Question in International Law in Florida

I am an indian and never been in US and i am an equal partner in an US based LLC and my other partners kicked me out. I have a call center in india and am doing 100% work for the US based company and now they are not sending money to india and even my profits. So what to do now?

Asked on 8/12/09, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

You can try to hire a lawyer and sue them in the court of law.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/09, 2:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Florida