Legal Question in International Law in Florida

I am involved in a claim case in Germany. Can I demand that my opponents attorney provides an English translation of his/hers correspondance to me?

Asked on 1/14/14, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Willig David S. Willig, Chartered

I think that is unlikely. You will probably have to get your own translation made in order to decrypt that correspondende.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/14, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Florida