Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Florida

I want to live with my friend who will provide full care for me until I'm 18. I'm 15 years old now. Can I do this?

Asked on 4/04/10, 5:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Labovitz Labovitz Law Firm, P.A.

Not without your parents' permission.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/10, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Florida