Legal Question in Employment Law in Florida

I have been consulting for a texas based company, they have informed me my services are no longer needed, they are three weeks late on my payment.

what can I do?

Asked on 9/03/09, 12:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

asked to be paid and then sue them if they don't

Read more
Answered on 9/03/09, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Florida