Legal Question in Employment Law in Florida

Can an employer terminate you according to FLorida Statute 435.04 after you have already been working there for over a year?

Asked on 9/25/18, 3:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.


Read more
Answered on 9/26/18, 6:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Florida