Legal Question in Employment Law in Florida

can I seek legal action against a former at-will employer for termination due to "violation of company policy" if that employer does not actively enforce said policy to all of it's employees?

Asked on 9/02/09, 2:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

probably not

Read more
Answered on 9/02/09, 3:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Florida