Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

My boyfriend is on the rental lease with me but has stopped paying his half of rent and utilities. Can I evict him? We are in Florida Can I move his stuff into another room in the house until the lease is up?

Asked on 2/05/20, 8:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

1. No

2. Yes, if he has moved out.

Your remedy is to sue him for reimbursement.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/20, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida