Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

I am a homeowner in Gainesville Fla. I would like for my partner to be able to still live in my house until his death. If I was to past away before him

Asked on 2/16/21, 7:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Must file new deed giving him life estate to live in house.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/21, 7:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida