Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

can a landlord issue a 3 day notice with a different address than what is on the lease, refuse to answer the phone, or the door and not take the money owed?

Asked on 7/23/10, 10:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

sounds like he wants you to leave. I suggest you wait for the eviction notice from the court and answer the summons go to the hearing and find out what the deal is.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/10, 1:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida