Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

I live in a moble home my dad owns it I make payments I have a land payment I am behind on the owner of the lands wants the land cleared what can I do

Asked on 12/13/11, 1:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

it you were given eviction notice, then you will need to move.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/11, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida