Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

My neighbor's A/C noise is driving me crazy. I talked to the management company who manages the property but they just sent him a " courtesy letter " telling him about the noise .

The Neighbor put on a Compressor blanket but it didn't work, same noise Day & Night.

what can I do ? where I can go to file a complaint about it ?

Asked on 10/13/20, 1:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

1. building Dept, Code Enforcement.

2. Record sound for them to hear.

3. Have your attorney write letter to HOA and neighbor.

Read more
Answered on 10/13/20, 2:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida