Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

How can I remove someone from my apartment without getting the property manager involved?

Asked on 4/14/19, 8:17 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Give notice of eviction. Give notice if termination per your lease. Sue for eviction. Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/19, 8:19 pm
Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman

Hire a lawyer first, before you do anything else.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/19, 6:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida