Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

I am the sole owner of certain property. I wish to convey half of the property to my brother,so that

we hold the property as JTWROS. In a new deed do I convey the property to myself and my brother


Asked on 3/13/18, 7:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You really should have an attorney assist. There are tax implications to such transfers that you may want to understand as well.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/18, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida